Thursday, September 17, 2009

Going to Meet New Cousins

Excited because tomorrow Jon and I are going to the Allegan District Library in Allegan, Michigan to visit with and meet some new Truax cousins. Jon and I have met Gayle Stevens before. She and her husband came to Applebee's in Marshall awhile back and we ate dinner and sat and chatted about the Truax family. Sadly, Gayle lost her husband a month or so ago. Danny and Rozann Osborn are new Truax cousins I hooked up with through the Internet and this will be the first time I've met them (although not sure if Danny is going to be there or not). So looking forward to this. Will be my first chance to try out the RootsMagic To Go feature as well. Hope to learn lots from these new cousins of mine.

1 comment:

  1. Love the new cousin thing. If you have connections in Allegan and Newaygo, perhaps you are related to my husband's family, too. Any Jones or Lamunions?

    ReplyDelete