Boy was I surprised today when I found out I was awarded by the Happy 101 Award, thanks to Leslie Ann Ballou at Ancestors Live Here. Now to see if I can come up with ten things that make me happy (in no particular order).
1. Watching my gardens grow and bloom.
2. Sitting in my sun room watching the birds visit the feeder and my gardens.
3. Visits from my sisters, Kay and Karyle and their families, who live in Ohio.
4. Working on my genealogy.
5. Road trips, near or far.
6. Visits from my granddaughter, Marisa, who lives in Illinois.
7. Good news from my husband's oncologist (just doesn't happen often enough).
8. Reading a good book.
9. The smell of lilacs and roses.
10. Watching hummingbirds visit my feeder and my gardens.
Their Memory Lives on through a Child's Table
3 weeks ago